Thursday, November 11, 2010

Carnival Splendor the SPAM was never served

Most images can be clicked for larger view.











Contrary to what the media is reporting SPAM was delivered to the Splendor but not served. According to Carnival Cruise Line's Facebook Webpage

I heard the crew ate the same thing guests were eating and worked like crazy to try and make everyone as comfortable as possible.

I found out just what a wonderful company this is when my son fell critically ill in the spring of 09 aboard one of Carnival's ships. It was a congenital heart valve disease nothing to do with Carnival. The company flew me on a red eye so I could be by his side, they put me up in a hotel, provided transportation and meals. I dont know how many companies do that these days but I assure you, not many.

I would recommend Carnival Cruise lines to everyone. I think they handled this situation with class and Im so happy everyone arrived safe and sound.

November 12, 2010

From Carnival Cruise Line's Facebook page:

"Here is an ad that Carnival ran in today’s San Diego Union Tribute that we wanted to share with you. Thanks again for all your continued support!"



Gladys recounts her horrible experience of their cruise ship...



What REALLY happened on Carnival's Splendor last week.

John Heald's blog, Cruise Director for Carnival Splendor writes with his own personal brand of Brit humor, about the fire on The Splendor from start to finish.

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

FINAL CHAPTER



The images tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment