1. Open boxes from move since 2005.
2. Sell and donate content of boxes.
3. Spend more time in the garden. Buy and plant that Madrone Tree baby.
'The Pacific Madrone (Arbutus menziesii), is a species of arbutus found on the west coast of North America, from British Columbia (chiefly Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands) to California (mainly in the Puget Sound, Oregon Coast Range and California Coast Ranges but also scattered on the west slope of the Sierra Nevada mountains). It becomes rare south of Santa Barbara County, with isolated stands south to Palomar Mountain, San Diego County and northern Baja California, Mexico. It is also known as the Madroño, Madroña, Bearberry, or Strawberry Tree. In British Columbia it is simply referred to as Arbutus. Its species name was given it in honour of the Scots naturalist Archibald Menzies who noted it during George Vancouver's voyage of exploration.'
Make Lavender sachets from my beautiful Lavender plants.
Plant more Lilly of the Valley.
4. Take more and longer walks.
5. Register the vintage camper! &
6. See more of WA and Oregon state and take son along for the ride.
7. Work and publish my own web store.
8. Learn to make a good pie crust from scratch - for this I will require my friend Barbara's culinary expertise - she makes a mean crust.
9. Finish sanding, painting Mid Century hutch.
10. Find that vintage 70's lime green truck for a song :)
Hope all your New Year's Resolution come to fruition.