Saturday, March 20, 2010

HR 3590: You have no rights

...or so the chain letter claims.

The lunatic fringe is posting as facts and picked up by the naive and gullible all over the world.

Doing an internet search of 'HR 3590: You have no rights' which is what a 'friend of a friend' posted to a facebook thread last night arguing repeatedly how 'we would be rationed health care, cancer patients would be rationed chemo...'and stating 'I wonder if those who support the US National Health Care plan have read the bill.'

Yes, I have read the bill and trust me, if I had seen anything about rationing in that bill I would have been all over it. Having two friends who recently died because they lacked adequate health care in this country I would not support a bill like that.

So I did a little sleuthing and found

E-mail 'analysis' of health bill needs a check-up

Now, it baffles me how someone, anyone with half a brain would go around spreading something like that as fact and assume that no one would counter them with the truth? I mean really, I do not argue many Americans have not taken the time to read the entire bill

Reform Patient-Protection Affordable Care Act HR 3590

The majority of us are just regular folk struggling to make ends meet and getting angrier at those obstructionist who sit in congress with health care paid by us who have none.

It is time for change.

We are behind you Mr. President.

Side-by-Side Comparison of Major Health Care Reform Proposals

No comments:

Post a Comment